RODO - information for clients
Ternawa Ltd. with headquarters in Zielona Gora, 7/5 Kazimierza Wielkiego St., Zielona Gora 65-047 is the administrator of your personal data.
Your personal data will be processed in order to provide services in accordance with the concluded contract.
The legal basis of your processing is:
Regulation of the European Parliament and EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Source)
• the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data in one or more specific purposes;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract
• processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except when the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, in particular their interests overriding those interests, in particular when the data subject is a child.
Your data may be made available to other entities authorized by law.
Recipients of your data may be partners, debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers, companies printing correspondence or handling correspondence received from customers, archiving companies.
Your personal data will be kept for the period of:
• personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
a) after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints)
b) securing or seeking possible claims
c) fulfilling the legal obligation of the Administrator (eg resulting from tax or accounting regulations);
• personal data processed for the purposes of marketing products or services based on a legitimate legal interest will be processed until the opponent declares the objection;
• personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its revocation.
Ternawa Ltd. it will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data relating to the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to withdraw consent at any time (without for compliance with the law of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal), lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
Providing your personal data with regard to statutory requirements is obligatory and the remaining is voluntary.
Your data will not be processed in an automated profiled way.
Management of Ternawa Ltd.